1) That the Bible, both Old and New Testaments is the Word of God and is the final authority in faith and life, and the New Testament Scriptures, representing the final revelation and counsel of God, and constitute the final counsel in all matters.
2) In the one God, of the Scriptures, of Israel, and of all existence, eternally existent in the Father, the Son, and The Holy Spirit
3) In Messiah, the Son, the Word of God, by His atoning death and resurrection, the Mediator between man and God, the Redeemer of Israel and all peoples, Jesus/Yeshua, the Messiah, salvation.
4) In the presence and work of the Holy Spirit in the fellowship and lives all of all true believers.
5) That in choosing to turn away from God, man has fallen into a state of sinfulness and guilt from which he needs to be saved, and from which he is unable to save himself.
6) That the one and only hope, answer, and salvation for all has been given in the death and resurrection of Messiah, in which we have been given forgiveness, peace, and everlasting life.
7) That there is one way of salvation given to man, in the atonement of God in Messiah, that this is a free gift apart from works, not attained by any good work, and yet which leads to good works, a free gift given to all who will truly accept, believe, and receive it, turning completely to Jesus/Yeshua, trusting Him with their lives in all things, and personally receiving Him into their hearts.
8) That true salvation brings a new birth, a new heart, cleansing, renewing, freedom, the indwelling of God’s Spirit, and the power of repentance, to turn from sin and to live a new life of love, joy, peace, faithfulness, holiness, and righteousness.
9) In the universal gathering, unity, and fellowship of all who have received salvation, born of the Spirit in Messiah Jesus/Yeshua, and called to fulfill the Great Commission, to spread the Gospel to all peoples, Jew and Gentile, to all unreached peoples of the world.
10) In the return of the Messiah to reign on David’s throne, and the resurrection of the dead, the unsaved and unjust to judgment, and the saved and righteous to everlasting fellowship with God, eternal life, joy, and peace, heaven. For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son that whoever would believe in Him would not perish but would have everlasting life.
HOW TO BE PART OF THE RETURN
To Find Out More, How You Can Be Part of The Return, Receive the Live Simulcast, Host an Event or Simulcast, or Receive the Latest Updates, News, Important Information, Announcements, or Resources – Use the Box to the right.
* Special Note - THE RETURN is planned to go ahead in Washington, throughout America, and the world in Live Events & Live Simulcast.